HoopStars Media: Seeking Graphic Design Interns!
Basketball Evaluation/Scouting Network for the Midwest Region & Nationally for High School & Middle School Boys & Girls . HoopStarsMedia covers Middle school & High school Prospects, Camps, Events & Player Spotlight! We provide Exposure & College recruiting assistance through our basketball network!
Job Description: Graphic Designer, Create for our social Media platforms for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
We are seeking creative and independent interns to support the production of our social media content for Hoop Stars Media. Content consists of Graphic Design sports layouts for Events, Digital graphics, Website elements, Social Media content, App graphics, Digital ads, Sales and marketing collateral, Email marketing components, Sponsorship elements, Social Media
Qualifications: You will be empowered to:
- Design original creative elements for Hoop Stars Media marketing and player exposure.
- Design projects that include but are not limited to: Digital graphics, Website elements, Social Media content, App graphics, Digital ads, Sales and marketing collateral, Email marketing components, Sponsorship elements, Social Media
- Must have their own computer/laptop with appropriate software.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must
- Must be able to work on multiple design projects at a given time and execute promptly
- Experience in sports highly preferred, but not required
Additional Information: What we are looking for:
• An independent, self-motivated college student or recent graduate with at least one year of filming, motion graphic design and video editing experience.
• Strong experience with After Effects and proficiency in Premiere required. Photoshop and Illustrator experience is a plus.
• A consistent and reliable team player who values attention to detail and is comfortable working with little supervision to meet deadlines.
All Applicants Must:
• Be able to work remotely with consistent communication with Hoop Stars Media team
• Possess a personal Mac or PC capable of running Adobe CC
• Be able to commit to negotiable weekly hours
How to apply: Email us your resume and a link to any previous work that demonstrates your ability to create creative visual content in After Effects and Adobe editing software. Hoopstarsmedia@gmail.com